Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Editions Black with Black band (010-02158-02)
- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn't know were possible
- Don't be limited by battery life. Go up to 14 days between charges in smartwatch mode
Pace yourself to higher performance
These rugged fenix multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts so you can take any challenge in stride.
Quality by design
The rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3" display that's 18 percent larger than previous fenix models. It is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from Garmin Connect online community.
Pulse Ox sensor
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 48 days in battery saver mode.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Safety and tracking features
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident has occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
|Contenu de la boîte||
Garmin fenix 6